Im now going to do a bit of a recap of my trip to Brisbane Australia.
1. Unfortunately no photos. I have to be in the mood for photography and i just wasnt for all my 10 days over there. Alas no photos.
2. The weather was pretty good at 20-22c each day and that was midwinter. I did however experience the coldest June day on record in the city. It got down to 8.3c.
3. I loved the ferries that sail along the river. We cruised down the river several times just watching the world go by. It was awesome.
4. Flights were cheap and cheerful. Everything ran on time. Security queues were nice and short.
5. Got to do a bit of shopping in the sales. I got a couple of jerseys that i needed for the winter months and a couple of t-shirts too.
6. Got to catch up with a few friends over there and chill out at their pool.
7. Tried out lots of nice Chinese food in China town.
8. Also tried some dodgy Chinese food from Central Station. Very very dodgy!
The last three days i have been revising hard for my exams and i'm shattered. Im glad they are over with for another six months. I think i done ok but i will have to wait and see.