kev.in.real.time

Sunday, June 24, 2007

im back

I am safely back in good ol' New Zealand.

My trip was great. I had such a relaxing time. The weather wasnt too bad for the time of year but we did experience their coldest June day ever. We tried lots of different foods in their ample cafes. I now feel so rejuvinated.

We arrived back in Christchurch just before midnight and by the time we got through customs, passport control, agriculture checks and then got the bus home it was nearly 2am.

I have now got stacks and stacks of washing to do. I have just thrown it all over the floor as i figured this will force me to do it quicker so the place looks like a tip at the moment! I suppose i had better make a start at it now.

7 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We'll expect a full report. :)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger RIC said...

There you are, Kevin, back home again!
Fine that everything went just great!
I'll be there... at the usual place! :-)

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger T-Bird said...

How fun. Pictures!!!!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful time and made it home safely.

I'll be waiting with bated breath for the complete recap of your vacation. :)

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Nick said...

so do I :) wb

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger patrick said...

Welcome Back...tell us more about your trip!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

Hmmmm & you didn't get back to me so we could finally meet in person...*tear*
But welcome back friend..xox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home