kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Revamp

Ok guys, i think its about time to revamp my blog!

Over the next few weeks i am going to be talking about one of the few things that make me tick. That is mens bodies! Fat ones, skinny ones, muscley ones, old ones, young ones, hairy ones, smooth ones,we all have our preferences.

The craze for men over the last few years has been for men to shave their chests. Nothing worse than snuggling up to a guy with bristles as sharp as razors themselves. You just finish a night of passion to find out that you are red with scratches. I must admit i dont shave my chest because im naturally smooth but to those hairy guys that do shave their chests, do you find the stubble irritates your skin as it rubs on your clothes? Are their other ways to remove the hair without that stubble.

Boys boys boys, if you have to get rid of that hot chest hair it might be good to wax. I remember a few years ago when i was invited back to a guys place for dinner (which inevitably led to a night of passion) we hopped naked into bed and he rubbed his legs up and down mine. He had obviously shaved his legs a day or two before. I was in agony as his spines ripped into me. I dont think he ever realised how painful that night was for me but he must have thought i was exceptionally acrobatic in the sack as i tried every position and manouevre in order to avoid those stubbly legs. The poor lad even gave me his phone number to ring him for another session the next night. Needless to say, i didnt call not because of rudeness but purely to RECOVER and rub in some soothing cream (needless to say it wouldnt be his :S

5 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never did either chest or legs. I do do the nether regions, but always freshly so when someone was going to be up close and personal with them and never if I knew that the mate did not like them that way.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...what a funny incident.

yes...we have a huge year-long project. I'll have to go to schools to screen kids!

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this already sounds a spicy starter for that revamp. looking forward to more saucy stories, kev!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger tim said...

What a way to start. I remember making out and dancing with some guy on the dance floor, and at one point, I turned around and he shoved his chest into my back. I swear I thought I was being scrubbed with steel wool. Ahhh, good times, good times.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Monty said...

Why do guys feel the need to shave their body hair in the first place? I LOVE a good furrry chest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home