kev.in.real.time

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh la la

Why is it that French men drive me wild?

Is it their je ne sais pas or is it there perceived arrogance or simply their dark looks. Is it their masculine smell or their mysterious smile? What it is, i dont know but it drives me wild.! I always get that recurring dream of being sweeped off my kiwi feet by a 6ft2 dark haired Frenchman with his alluring brown eyes staring into my eyes saying how much he loves me (in French) before he decides to cook me a French meal and feeds me wine. Afterwards he completes the perfect evening by......stripping me naked and having his French way with me!

I was restricting myself to this French fantasy man but i have just realised, it would be all so good if this Frenchman was German, Spanish, Portuguese or Serbian! You see im not fussy, he just has to be European!

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Monty said...

I hear you! I do like the Europeans - in fact the first guy I ever picked up in a bar (a Berlin bar) was a Frenchman! But, as most of my readers are well aware, it is the residents of the United Kingdom that really float my boat!!! :-)

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!!! Kev's back!!!!

...and there he goes again, chasing those Euroguys! :)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

Wholly Crap!
Kev it is really you...LOL
I thought you had abandoned ship!
Great to see you back in the blogosphere.
Now what the heck have you been doing all these long months..LOL
Hmmmm?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home