kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

ANZAC Day

Today is ANZAC Day here in New Zealand. People have been laying their poppies at dawn services throughout the country and there have been numerous parades. I personally didnt get to any ceremonies but i did buy my poppy on Monday. 'God Save The Queen'

I havent posted a lot lately because of my work commitments. I have been snowed under but by next week ishould be getting a couple of days off so i should be back to doing some regular posts. I will also comment on your blogs too.

I've been living on Subway sandwiches lately as a healthy option at work. Im now sick of them and im just craving for a big meaty big mac! Im trying to plan another overseas trip in the next few months. I want to either visit Europe or North America again. Can anyone suggest the best place to visit in North America or Europe. (You can be biased!)

9 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger cb said...

ANZAC-- isn't that an insurance company with an annoying duck as a spokesperson?

Do you want to visit a city or scenery? Sort of makes a difference as to where you may go.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been hungry for a big meaty big mac, too! oh. you didn't mean that. LOL!

Enjoy your celebration!

I'm sure you are looking forward to the break in your work schedule. You've been on quite a long work streak!

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger CondoBlogger said...

I love the big Canadian Cities... Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, even Calgary is great. The Canadian Rockies are amazing as well.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger patrick said...

New York City...

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Doug said...

You have been to New York... I haven't been too many places. Hollywood was weird and fun and different. I lived in Memphis for a while and that was cool if you like the Blues and Elvis. You could always go to Disneyworld! If it were me, I would probably pick Europe. There are so many European cities I want to see. I visited Rome, it is fabulous. Lots to do there and see.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger cb said...

I would suggest the Grand Canyon, Moab Utah, and maybe Yellowstone or Yosemite.

Or you could come to my shithole in North carolina.... ahem.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger David said...

Howsabout London!!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Happy ANZAC Day, Kevin!

Here are my top three cities for you to visit:
Chicago, IL
Washington, DC
Raleigh, NC

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Vancouver is simply awesome. I've been there in the spring, and I'm sure in the summer it's even better.

For a quiet getaway, you could always try southwest Florida. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home