kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Work again.

I have been to work all afternoon and didnt finish until 11pm. This is day two of my 20 day stint. The day has been cloudy but very very warm with a warm wind which is consistent with a storm. Indeed at about 7pm tonight the rain started and the temperatures got cold. I walked home from work soaking wet. The bad weather is supposed to be with us for at least the next few days with snow down to 400metres.

I can hear the rain pounding on the roof now. Tomorrow the top temperature is only supposed to be 12c and not much better on Friday. It seems like autumn has come pretty early this year.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We cannot seem to warm up here

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

and winter won't leave here! wet and chilly.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

How can you be getting autumn when we're not getting spring yet? Boo! Mother Nature's being mean!! :P

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

My Spring Break vacation to visit my sister in Chicago last week was full of wintery weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home