kev.in.real.time

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nearly at the perfect man!

The last couple of posts have kind of looked at the idea of finding the perfect specimen of a man or at least the perfect guy in our minds.

We have established a nationality that is stereotypical for the perfect guy (My perfect guy would be German....woof!) We have also established a body part that gives a guy an edge and we have also looked at whether hairy guys or perfectly smooth guys are the main choice. Today we move on to the sacred area of a mans body. Yes, it is the dreaded p-word........The Penis.

Now we all know that they come in all shapes and sizes. Short, long, fat, thin, small, medium, large and Oh my god..extra large. I think we have all been in the position where we have found a guy that we would like to get a bit touchy feely with. We go past the kissing and our hands wander down to the penis!

The essence of this post is the age old question for every gay man 'IS SIZE IMPORTANT?'

Have you been extremely diappointed by a guys tool? Or have you been extremely impressed?

The second question that fascinates me is 'IS THERE A PREFERENCE FOR CIRCUMCISED OR UNCIRCUMCISED MEN?'

Now i am aware through my own personal research and constant field work that most American men are circumcised while most European and Aussies and kiwis are uncircumcised. I've heard many stories about which is best 'cut or uncut' but do people really have a preference?

I know for a fact that uncut guys have to wash under the foreskin to stop any smell (you dont want anyone to get a sore throat!) I know that cut guys have a bit less sensitivity in that area. Does anyone ever only go for guys who have one style of penis?

Come on guys lets not get embarrassed (it's boys talk afterall).

By the way no preference for cut or uncut but it must be clean! As for size, isnt bigger better?
kev.in.real.time

13 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to be a part of your "personal research and constant field work". LOL! (I loved that line!)

As for your questions, I must admit that beggars cannot be choosers, so in reality size or cut/uncut does not matter to me. Clean does!

Having said that, yes, of course, I prefer bigger. At least I think I do. I've never taken a really big one, because I have not been that fortunate.

As for being "disappointed", I am not big, yet both of my two most recent bf's were smaller than I am.

I do not know if it continued, but a few years ago here in the US there appeared to be a movement in the medical community toward uncut. Our second son is uncut. But you are correct, most guys here are cut.

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger tim said...

Kev, Kev, Kev... bigger is not the key here... one must consider what is attached to the penis. I've had my share of "research" on this and I have to say that above all else, creativity and skill matter most! I prefer foreskin-less penises. I prefer sizes that don't tip the scale either way: too large is fun for about 15 minutes... too small is not so much fun because most of the time, there are some issues with the person attached to it.

For the record, I have had both ends of the range. Both good and bad. As long as I can "manipulate" it, I am good to go.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger cb said...

Give me a guy with a huge, uncut schlong and I'm in heaven.

Yes, size can be important- I'm not gonna lie. But there are limits on both ends.

A good 6 incher is great, and up to 9 is fine... but outside those ranges, things get a bit dodgy for me.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I'll admit, I prefer cut guys. Probably because I am and it's what I'm used to -- what I grew up thinking they should look like. But will I turn down a guy as soon as I see he's uncut? Nope.

And being (admittedly) one of those guys that uses the phrase "it's not the size that counts," I agree that a good 6-8 is probably best. I was with a guy who, two-handedly, still had inches sticking out the top. I almost didn't know what to do with it.

Almost.

Something else to think about it what it looks like. There are guys, bigger or smaller, who have gorgeous cocks, and there are some that look like they got caught in the meat grinder ... or some that, to me, look like they hurt. In that case, it's not the size as much as the overall "package" so to speak.

But in all cases, who it's attached to makes all the difference.

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No preference. Did you pick up the book while in NYC?

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

I'm "cut" like most baby boys born in military hospitals. Back when I was born, military doctors didn't even ask parents, they just "whacked away".

I've only experienced other "cut" guys. I don't think it would matter, as long as he was clean. Size doesn't matter much to me...I could have fun with just about any size. ;)

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..interesting topic! My preferences keep changing. Right now it is cut, 5-7, big balls, hairy and somewhat thick. Next week it may grow or shrink...who knows. I like mine...does that count? I will not discribe it, there are pics on my old blog.

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

all kiwis are 10" huh? really ...?

well ... i'll have to find out myself

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

I am not a size queen, at all. Even slightly. Nor am I particularly picky about cut or uncut.

Obviously, I prefer bigger, but I also believe in being too big. And too big, in my opinion, is worse than too small. If it's too small, whatever nothing really happens (I know, my ex was literally only three inches when he was ROCK SOLID). If it's too big though, it will hurt SO much and completely go past your spot.

Now, I'm cut. And I prefer cut, because there's this sensitive spot near the top of the shaft that's easier to find if they're cut (I'm no sure if it's there with uncut). That's not to say I have anything against uncut cocks at all...cause I really, really don't.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger David said...

Whatever shape or size, long,short, thick, thin, theyre all real pretty!

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While cut is preferred, I cetainly wont base my attraction on a missing hood...:P Size doesn't matter but whether or not the guy attached to the love muscle knows how to satisfy DOES! Big might be impressive but lets face it, if it's only going to fit so far the rest is USELESS! So unless your a bucket ass that likes your tonsils tickled from your backside whats the point of a large one...
OK I go now...*winks*

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger S said...

Ah, the cut/uncut and small/big conumdrum.

Can't we just all be happy that they're out there? They're like people: every one of them is different.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Spider said...

Uncut please... MUCH hotter to me! Maybe it is that you what what you don't have thing working there...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home