kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hair or no hair?

Todays topic of conversation is body hair!

I have briefly talked about it in my last post but i think it needs to be investigated in a little more detail.

Some of us love that extra body hair and some dont. Some love that smooth look while others dont. Either way, hair on the body, head, butt or balls can be a turn on....or turn off!

Lets take a look where hair is attractive.

On The Head: Some of us just love a guy to have a good head of hair. That hair can be any particular colour, any particular length or any particular style. Whether you like a mullett, a short military cut or 'the boy next door' look, if you like hair then one of these is likely to beyour favourites. Then of course, there are guys that love guys that have no hair on their head. Whether it is shaved or naturally bald these guys can be like solar powered jackhammers! The choice is yours guys.

On The Chest: Do you love a thick carpet of hair on the chest or just a thin grazing? Or do you prefer the naturally smooth? Some guys even choose to shave their chests in order to get that perfect sculptured body. Beware though that if you are snuggling into a guy your bristles can be a bit painful for the recipient and a potential turn-off.

On The Back: I dont know many guys that like their guy to have a hairy back. A little you could probably get away with but if it is too thick you could get yourself a little tangled up!

On The Butt: Now this can be VERY sexy! A good sprinkling of hair on the butt cheeks and in the general crack area can be very appealing. Nothing looks more masculine than a masculine hairy butt that you just want to explore further dont you agree? If you have a naturally hairy butt and you want to get rid of it then you are going to have to shave it because it is of course not recommended that you wax those regions. However, then you have to deal with the stubble (or your partner will have to!)

On the Sack: This has proven a bit of a surprise for me. Some love them shaved and smooth while others prefer eau de natural with lots of manly hair. Eitherway if things are natural in that region your partner might not like the idea of getting too many hairs in the mouth! You know the feeling, you're enjoying a bit of intimate kissing in those regions and you end up stopping every few seconds in order to get rid of stray hairs that somehow decide to molt in your mouth......

There are hairs in other places that some of us may like or not like (hand, feet etc) but these are the principle places hair can be found.

Anyone got any preferences for hair (or places that they definitely wouldnt like hair!). It's over to you guys....................!
kev.in.real.time

10 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The head? whatever is "becoming" to the guy.

The chest? I'll never turn down an offer from a smoothie, but I love a hairy chest!

I know what you mean about picking hairs out of your teeth, so I prefer shaved. From experience I know that it must be maintained or it itches like crazy.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bald can be beautiful... all over... but I also like it when there is a hairy guy that keep things nice and trimmed... i don't like hair anywhere on the body when it is longer than the hair on my head...

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Spider said...

I think it depends on the man... I like it all in all combinations... I have seen a hairy ass that completly turns me on and another that I would not touch with a 39 1/2 foot pole...

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

LOL....I totally agree with Spider...it all depends on the man. Some guys look hotter when hirsute, and some only look good smooth.

Personally, I have to "manscape".

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love hairy guys!!! especially a hairy ass! I like a little trimming though...just to keep it neat! My two biggest fetishes are a hairy ass and men's feet!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

It depends on how thick it is, and where.

As far as the head, some people look good with long hair but they're not usually people I'm attracted to. :P

But really, like some of the others have said, it depends on the man and what he can pull off. One of the most beautiful men I've ever seen had body hair all over him, and I'm pretty sure I would have been revolted (just from the thickness and where, etc) if it had been on anyone else. I can't explain it.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I used to be all about the au natural look, but now I realized manscaping is crucial. I don't like guys completely shaved "down there" -- but shaved balls is a must. Trimmed above is just polite.

But give me a hairy chest anyday (as long as you can actually see the chest underneath -- if it looks like you are hiding under a shag rug, it's time to trim).

And yeah, a little on the back is passable ... but when it creeps up over the shoulders ... that needs to go.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Interesting topic and one I feel strongly about. I say the more hair the better! (I think a shaved head is sexy) I don't mind a bit of manscaping--as long as it's not noticeable and as long as it doesn't look like he just came from the salon and got a Brazillian bikini wax. I think too much manipulation of one's body hair makes a man seem feminine. Let women primp and pluck and wax and shave--men are supposed to be hairy. Be proud of it! Let it grow.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger David said...

Give me a shaved head and hair everywhere else (except palms of the hands!)

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Red said...

I prefer hairy to smooth, but I've come to think that natural is most suitable in almost every case. Be what you are, you know? I don't object to hair anywhere on a man, not even the back, and I'm rather fond of it on most spots, especially the butt and legs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home