kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Worldly Men!

I have had a thought today as to which country has the most beautiful me. You know what i mean, the kind of guys that you look at and they have that woooo factor and then you realise that they are from a country totally different to your own!

Lets go through a short list of them:

Italian Guys: This kind of guy is truely dark haired. Olive skin is a must and he is all touchy feely. He's a great cook and can sing great opera music. He is generally muscular and wears fashionable clothes, probably Versace.

French Guys: These guys have a certain ohh la-la. Again dark hair prevails. They smell of chic cologne (to diguise any whiff of garlic). They are wholly masculine and have an accent that make many guys dribble in their pants. French guys generally have the biggest baguettes in the world!

British Guys: This kind of guy is sophisticated and intelligent. He knows what he wants and knows how to ask for it with prestige and impeccable manners. His skin is soft and smooth with little colour. He will wine you and dine you but dont get talking about the averse publicity of the royal family! The typical Eglish guy will look like Prince William or Harry.

American Guys: For a start they dont have very many friends in the world but they can still be liked by a few. These guys really know how to dress in expensive clothes. They have fantastic sculptured bodies due to compulsory gym membership. Beware, Americans are superficial so if you dont have the perfect body or the perfect set of fashionable clothes then you are unlikely to be a hit with these guys. One other word of warning, American guys are moralistic-that is they expect you to give to charity, help the needy and no sex before marriage but in reality this guy will only expect you to abide by these morals. He will regardless, ignore them for himself!

German Guys: This is the type of guy for you if you like the tall blond sort. They tend to be very macho due to their harsh accents. Dont expect a German guy to say 'I would like very much to take you to bed tonight'. He would rather say 'I want you in my bed you swine'. If you love being dominated then a German guy is for you!

Australian/New Zealand Guys: These have to be the pick of the bunch! They are rough and ready and able to give any nationality a run for their money. They can handle wild animals (which could be you if you are in the right mood). Whilst not the best dressed guys in the universe they have lots of muscle and stamina making these guys great to work out with.......! One word of warning, Australian guys have been know to be bisexual, that is they like men and SHEEP!

Argentinian/Mexican Guys: These guys are cute if you like guys smaller (in height) than you. They generally have slimmer bodies than most but have that young black haired olive skin look. If you like someone that looks younger than they are then this is the kind of guy for you!

So guys, what's your pick?
kev.in.real.time

12 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a certain NZ guy were available,... **eg**

Hey, who cares about the clothes?! They won't be there.

Loved the comments on American guys. Not far from the mark!

 
At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Italian... Hispanic... I love dark hair and dark skin... slurp slurp

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger Rian said...

I agree with you on the Italian guys, they're the hottest. I mean in general. The hottest guy I really know isn't Italian or from any country on your list either.

The French, however, don't work for me at all.

... this comment has been brought to you by a dominating guy with a harsh accent. :)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger CondoBlogger said...

I didn't realizy my gym membership was compulsary! Am I in danger of being deported for not having one!?

Seriously... great list.

I pick Australian/New Zealand Guys. Russell Crowe is my type.

I'm an american dude who has been reading your blog for some time... I really enjoy it. I have family who have visited NZ and I have heard only the most amazing and wonderful things about it. Can't wait to see it for myself. In the meantime your insider view will have to suffice!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger David said...

If only all British guys looked like Prince Harry!!!
I thought you had plenty of sheep in NZ as well ??
David x

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

There are some guys from many different countries that I find attractive. Actually, I don't care where they're from as long as they're funny, smart, and a great workout partner. ;)

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Doug said...

LOL You're description of American guys is pretty accurate, but beware stereotypes! ;)

You left out Croatian guys. For some reason, a few of the hottest guys I've ever seen were from Croatia.

Oh, to be a sheep in Australia. ;)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

I don't know if you can compare men from different countries. Part of what makes people hot, to me anyways, is their culture. Each culture is different. Norwegians, Germans, Italians, Greeks, and Australians/New Zealanders (:P) are ALL completely sexy. But I could never compare, their backgrounds are too different!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger RIC said...

What a broad panorama, dear Kevin! And what a man of the world you seem to be!...
You left out some other interesting groups, but that doesn't matter to me that much. Common features are no longer that important to me...
I enjoyed this post especially for its humor and irony. And some comments as well! :-)
Hugs from Lisbon!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger cb said...

I have a thing for middle eastern men-- of the Israli Military variety.

I swear, you never see an un-hot israli army dude.

Lebanese can be hot as well!

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I think for me it would be the Brits, because I love the accent! The Australians and you New Zealanders would be a close second for the same reason. I remember this old Miss Marple movie, the Sleeping Murder, with Joan Hickson, about a young woman that comes from New Zealand to England and gets embroiled in a murder... and she really does the New Zealand accent (at least I THINK it's authentic, I can't be sure, and I just love it! I wish I were a suave, goodlooking American Guy, but I am kind of the dumpy fast food eating variety. There are a whole lotta different types out there!

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a weakness for men with accents, it's just so damn sexy, particularly Aussies, Germans, and the British. The comments on Americans is pretty accurate if you're on the religious right. Luckily, I don't fit that description and try not to live my life by stereotypes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home