kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Great weather at last

Today has been sunny and hot. We have driven through the mountains and seen some spectacular scenery. We have shared the day with many American, British and German tourists. All seem so lovely and it was very nice to hear the combination of accents. The Sounds were truely spectacular and it was a perfectly clear day to take a good amount of photo's.

I am back at the launderette in their computer area tonight writing my blog. there are a few tourists in here from overseas.

Ok, back to the holiday for me.
kev.in.real.time

8 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger RIC said...

Great news, dear Kevin! I'm really glad for you! And still one week to go! That's really fine! Enjoy it all immensely! Thanks for your visit!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger TCho said...

I wanna try skiing in New Zealand.

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are having a break in the weather! Continue to enjoy to the utmost!

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

It all sounds beautiful -- when can I come visit?

Happy New Year, Kev.

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger cb said...

I cannot believe that you saw the sounds on a clear day! It rains like 6 METERS of rain a year there. How did you get sunshine?

I, of course, saw Milford Sound during fog/rain.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Doug said...

That sounds so wonderful!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger TCho said...

i was just watching No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain on the Travel Channel, and he was in Auckland and then went to the country in New Zealand. I really wanna go now. :-)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

Oh hot weather would be sooooo nice. This is the worst, stormiet, wettest winter in recorded history going back to 1890. Every four days, another new storm hits. Been doing this since early November...

Send me some hot sunny weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home