kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Walk

Today has been a day of drizzle and heavy showers but pretty warm and humid so i made the most of the day and decided to go for a walk around the city. I started in the city square by the cathedral and then took the main street south to South City shopping mall. I took a stroll around there and posted a couple of letters. I then walked along to the Arts Centre in the rain and a walk in the botanical gardens. It was raining pretty heavy but there is something about walking around in the rain that helps me think and contemplate life. I was of course soaking wet. From there i strolled home.

Days like today are great to clear my mind. I feel de-stressed.

6 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to walk in the rain! There is a peace, serenity, and "cleansing" about it.

Yeah, what they said about me is true. I don't know enough to come in out of the rain.

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Oh I could SO use a walk in the rain. Or maybe someone could just dump a bucket of water on my head. Either way. :)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

I love a good long walk every once and again. I'm a fan of rain, but not enough of a fan to walk around in it.

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walking rules!!! Take some pics the next time to share and for you to remember

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger cb said...

Ok, you need to embellish this story a little and say that as you were walking about, you rounded a corner and ran SMACK into Dan Carter. Dan was soaking wet too, and in a see through white t-shirt...

gaaaaahhhhhhhrrrrhhhhhh.....

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to walk around town during my days off from work. But not in the rain, I'm afraid. I easily get sick when I get wet from the rain. Ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home