kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

By the lake

I am today reporting from a computer based in a lauderette here in the fiordland area of New Zealand. I am very happy to say that it has now stopped raining but is still a lot cooler than usual for summer. The fireworks on New Years Eve were awesome and we were pretty pleased to be the first industrialised nation to welcome in 2007 (2hrs ahead of Australia)

The lakeside where we are staying is great. Lots of lakeside activities. Tomorrow we are off to the magnificent fiords and might even join the overseas tourists to do a boat trip down one of them. i have done the boat trip before and it is awesome and that is an understatement.

I cant get to everyones blog today as im running out of coins to feed the internet here but all is going well. I look forward to catching up with all your blogs in their entirity when i get back next week.
kev.in.real.time

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly hope that you are taking lots of pictures that you will share with us when you get back! The trip sounds awesome!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Doug said...

It sounds so beautiful where you are. Have a great time!

And I wondered who was first. I didn't bother to look it up.

Happy New Year!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger RIC said...

May all your best dreams come true, dear Kevin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home