kev.in.real.time

Sunday, December 17, 2006

8 more days!

Not much longer now until Christmas folks! I am somewhat surprised at how quiet the shops are currently. Now i know the economy is supposed to be slowing down after its 4 year exceleration but i have noticed that the christmas shoppers are just not in the shops yet.

Today i have been to the local mall and sat and had some sushi before going to Mcdonalds for a coffee in one of their McCafe's. Now from my reckoning, the shoppers are going to be so very last minute or are just not getting into the festive mood. Oh shoppers are so crazy.

I have been having a few problems posting comments over the past few days due to blogger problems but now i think its been fixed.
kev.in.real.time

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Rian said...

Are YOU in the mood yet?

Here in Germany they start decorating the stores (only the stores, not the homes) in September. And somehow you learn to ignore it, but then ... it's suddenly too close.

Here the shoppers are crazy, the city is very crowded, it's almost impossible to catch a subway because they're just full.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

I've avoided the malls and stores here. I bought most of my gifts online. I will be off work beginning Tuesday, so I may do more shopping then when I hope others will be at work.

I'm glad to see you are back posting. I missed my morning "kev". :)

A lot us us have been having trouble posting and commenting. It appears that Blooger is trying to force their Beta.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I am glad you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I don't have much else to do. I have to get my mother something. Chris and I gave to each other the cruise, so we are not exchanging this year. I did a lot of my shopping online again. I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home