kev.in.real.time

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Today folks, Im leaving to go to the mountains and to the Sounds down south. Im going there for 2 weeks and to play in our great outdoors which is New Zealand. The malls closed tonight at 9pm and they are open until 6pm tomorrow. The weather is finally improving and im looking forward to getting christmas lunch by the open camp fire. It should be a true brokeback mountain experience!

Im not sure that i can post again until after the new year but may i take this chance to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy and successful new year 2007. 2006 has offered me many things including the chance to get to know you all via your blogs and i look forward to continuing blogging in 2007.

Hugs to all.
kev.in.real.time

11 Comments:

At 2:36 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Thank you so very much, dear Kevin!
It is a pleasure for me as well to know you!
Have a great time down south! Enjoy it all lavishly! A brokeback experience is something to be remembered. I'm sure you'll have a great time! (Btw, I'm re-watching «The Piano» this afternoon. My kind of homage to you and NZ...)
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! :-)

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Doug said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the holidays. Have a great time, Kevin! Merry Brokeback Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

*hugs*

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Wow! A Brokeback Mountain Christmas! Sounds nice! Have a great one!

...and a sloppy, wet kiss on the lips right backatcha! :) (I love those kind and I'll take all I can get - especially from a NZ hottie!)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger David said...

Happy Xmas Kev, sounds a blast having a brokeback mountain Xmas, watch out for those sheep !
David x

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger tim said...

Awwwwww, so jealous, I am... have fun and see you when you get back.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Don't forget to bring a tent along for the true Brokeback experience. Enjoy! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to hearing all about your holidays when you return.
xoxo
Mike

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger HOMBRESPARAHOMBRES said...

Kevin, I wish Happiness you, Health, Luck and much Love.
A hug.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Sounds like an amazing getaway.
Have fun and enjoy your time away from the daily grind!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Merry Christmas, Kevin! I look forward to reading your blog when you return!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

happy holidays!!!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Doug said...

I should still be here when you get back! I am off to the Northern of Pennsylvania to visit my mother for a week. She lives on a small lake and it is quite picturesque.. but it is only raining now, not snowing. But I will be covered and in a warm cozy home, not camping. I am just not meant to sleep outside! Can't wait to hear from you when you get back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home