kev.in.real.time

Monday, May 21, 2007

Eurovision-Spain



I've been catching up on this years Eurovision Song Contest which was held last weekend in Helsinki, Finland. I failed drastically to choose the winning song (I predicted Sweden) but i really enjoyed the songs. The contest is no longer broadcast on TV here in New Zealand so i have been listening to the songs on the internet via www.bbc.co.uk/eurovision

I have posted a picture of the Spanish singers which obviously represented Spain. The group is called d-nash. These guys are totally hot and im not totally sure which one to choose to make out with first!! I think i'll have to chose the guy second left...he looks nice and creative!

Anyways, they are pretty popular in Spain (Espana)

It's the start of another week here in NZ. The nights are getting darker and the lights are starting to go on at 5.25pm. Just one more month until mid winters day then the lighter nights. I cannot wait!

6 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry that your lost your other post. I'm thankful for a quick read from my work pc, so that i can catch up with your exploits until we are set up in the new place. Enjoy your day!

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger cb said...

I'll take the 'third left' guy-- he looks swarthy... AND well hung.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger CondoBlogger said...

I'm not picky... I'll just take y'alls leftovers.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger RIC said...

... But the guys from Latvia were/are also quite... And what voices they have! And they sang in Italian: «Questa Notte»!
I guess I'm back in business, dear Kevin... Knock on wood, if you please!
Hope everything's just fine on the opposite side of the world!
Hugs! :-)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

Great to see Ric back. Thsi is off topic but a reply to the nice comment you left on my Oregon post.

Hey BB-1 (Baby Boy One). I loved my drive two rapid road trip. As frantic and condensed taht they were, I nevertheless felt free on the open road and high on the sheer ecstasy of it all. Yes, Oregon is on the west coast above California and below Washington where I live. Dividing both is a major mountain range (the Cascades). The eastern side is like a different world – arid, with torn up spectacular geography. If you look at the posts belonging to the post category “Saturday Nite Soup for the Soul”, the past four or five (with one exception which is a memorial to my late mother) are filled with pics and maps of the highlights. The next week's one will complete the road trip pix. Next trip will be to Idaho this summer.

I was not able to travel much the past decade due to taking care of my late mother and working on the house. I will be doing more travel now. Hugs back to you.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

here is some nice scenery of the Columbia River Gorge

http://bp0.blogger.com/_UkmvUlzu1Rk/RlJ94npe6JI/AAAAAAAABMg/0zgj-KVHnCY/s1600-h/P1010101+copy.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home