kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Curry Night

I went out for my curry tonight. I went with my partner to the Curry house at the university. I even treated myself to some extra naan bread as well. We were served by the young Indian guy who only smiles at me and it's that cheeky smile that screams 'i fancy you'. Although he's never given me a discount so perhaps im reading into things that arent there!

It's been a really mild day here today for the time of year but the leaves are now off the tree and it's looking bleak. We have a city with lots of trees and without there leaves you can see buildings that you could not see behind the leaves. Just another 3-4 months of winter left.

I've got an early start at work tomorrow. 5.30am to be exact so i'd better head off and get some beauty sleep.

PS: If Indian guy mentioned above reads my blog, i'll expect a discount next time ;)

8 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to try indian mango lassi. its awesome!
auckland is nice and warm! i remember christchurch getting very frosty in winter- i remember my painful experience biking to school during winter...haha. Hey christchurch is good for one thing, sunny blue sky winter days!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Don't take it personally, I'm sure Indian guy does fancy you, it's just probably not within his authority to give you a discount.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Donnie said...

Yum....sounds good. I haven't had Indian food since my best friend from High School was in college (her roommate was Indian). My town doesn't have an Indian restaurant.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger RIC said...

I love Indian food! And some Indians as well, I shoud add...
Back to cuisine: some dishes are fabulous and as Portugal had some territories in India until 1960, some of those who came back here afterwards opened restaurants that soon became quite fashionable, like «Velha Goa» (Old Goa), one of the best if not the very best one.
Wishing you the best! :-)

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Doug said...

He might just not have the computer access to give you a discount.

I love that turn of phrase: "I fancy you." Ask him if he'd like to go out for coffee sometime. See what happens.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I had Indian food this weekend. It was good. I hope you get your discount!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger T-Bird said...

Turns out that’something in curry helps prevent conditions that lead to Alzheimer’s. So it is a med! Eat away.

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Discount? I think he should give it to you for free. And I'm not talking curry here. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home