kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Eurovision-Greece


I just had to post this picture of Sarbel, the Greek singer in this years 2007 Eurovision Song Contest. Ohhh if i could spend half an hour with him..............huh hum let me just control myself!


I've picked up a cold from somewhere so im all blocked up. It's out with the vitamin C and lots of water. I guess it's the time of year for them. That reminds me i must write tissues on my shopping list for the supermarket tomorrow.
I had fish and chips for tea tonight. They are so cheap but so unhealthy. Im just so pleased that i dont have a weight problem or i would have piled on the pounds. I had a fruit salad for dessert so at least i think im having a bit of healthy food. For some reason im fancying an Indian curry, i might think about that for tomorrow nights tea.


6 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he is a hottie.
Indian Curry sounds great right about now. Allergies are having their way with me, and they're winning!!

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Wish you a quick recovery under the blankets!
Oh the Greek guy!...
:-)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger CondoBlogger said...

When you say "TEA" I'm sure you are referring to a meal, but I'm not sure which meal... Where does "TEA" fall in the Breakfast (morning), Lunch (midday) and Dinner (evening) meals?

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger patrick said...

I hope you feel better Kev!!!! Take care of yourself! Good wishes to yoU!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Isn't Sarbel just the little cutie!

I hope you feel better. I've had a sinus infection myself, so I feel your pain.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

Oh you wild and crazy Iberian!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home