kev.in.real.time

Thursday, November 09, 2006

US Elections

Well believe it or not, the headlines on our TV were about the good old American elections. It seems that everyone around the world has enjoyed that Mr Bush has been given an arse whipping. I hear there has also been encouraging results in the elections in Massachussets ( i think that is how it is spelt!), New Jersey and Arizona but from reading Kelly Stern's blog, there were some disasterous results in Virginia. Just two more years befor there is a Presidential election!

I havent done too much today except work but we did go to the mall. I had a look at some of the skin care products which were out of my price range. I got a free sample of shiseido Men. I will try that tomorrow before work. Has anybody ever heard of Nickel Skincare for Men? I got some when i was in America last and it is pricey but good. Im about to run out so my trip to America in 3 weeks time will see me replenish my stock (one tube).

Anyways Im off to bed as an early start again for work tomorrow.

Happy Friday!
kev.in.real.time

8 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

We win some; we lose some.

(I'm just happy I have a face! LOL!)

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I use a couple of these products -- they are pretty good and don't break the bank. Not sure if they are available by you ...

www.anthony.com

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Thank gawd the elections are over. Until 2008, that is.

You come all the way to the US for skin care products? Wow, that's brand loyalty. ;)

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Where are you going to visit in America! The country is HUGE! You could come almost anywhere. Fill us in! I hope you do find the tube of skin care product you are looking for. Can't you order in online? That is what I would probably do.

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT POST

HUGZ

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger cb said...

Its nice to see that the US can dominate your headlines with something as trivial as our midterm elections.

And yes, it was nice that the American public decided to open up a can of "Whup Arse" on the Republican agenda.

(I just don't think Arse works as well ass Ass... do you?)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger RIC said...

Yeah, Kevin, what are your plans for your journey to the USA? It would be nice to read about it!
Have a great day! :-)

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very close on the spelling: Massachusetts. The Dumbpublican incumbent Virginia senator demanded a recount and still got the axe, so he FINALLY conceded. In West Virginia, a local Dem outed on a gay (?!?) sex scandal concerning body painting retook his state legislature seat by a landslide. And another imcumbent who ran a tight race against another Dumbpublican (who campaigned using the gay marriage scare), also retook his seat by receiving 61% of the vote. When are the Dumbpublicans going to learn that war crimes are MUCH MORE SERIOUS than sex scandals?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home