kev.in.real.time

Monday, October 30, 2006

Boring Monday!

Well it's another Monday and i aint really done much today. The weather has reverted back to winter today when the last few days have been more like summer. I have been at home for most of the day revising for a test on Wednesday so i havent ventured outside the door but it's all good.

Tomorrow night it is Halloween and i am not sure what to do. I am very tempted to go out somewhere but not sure what is going on around town. It is still not a big event here but this year i want to get in the swing of things.

What are all you guys doing for Halloween...?

......Now to answer some questions which were asked yesterday. Firstly to Ric in Portugal. I am on the South Island of New Zealand and yes, i am probably the little dot on your map. I also want to say to you...Boa dia, no fala portugues. That is my attempt at Portuguese i hope i am correct.

Now to Doug, Yes i have a partner. We have been together for 5.5 years. We are not civil unioned at this stage but we have talked about it. We are both pretty cruisey in life so we havent really had a chance to go and collect any civil union papers or collect details but we will get around to it.......of course it also depends if when i ask him he says yes!

Everyone have a good day and let me know what you are doing for halloween.
kev.in.real.time

5 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger RIC said...

Bom dia, Kevin! As you say «não falo português» I guess I'll have to go on in English... (lol!)
As to Halloween, there's no such tradition in Mediterranean Europe. Only bit by bit, due especially to American influence, something is getting started, but it's more in a Carnival way, I'd say, and I'm not such a fan of Carnival myself.
Enjoy it!
(Thank you for your visit!)

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Ah, for the (Hallowe'en) day? Nuttin'. We basically did our thing as a community already so we're almost post-holiday here.

I was going to respond to the gay marriage question, but I was not sure. I may stand corrected, but in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania it is my understanding that gay marriage or civil unions are not permitted. Yet some idiot in the General Assembly wants to adopt an amendment to the state constitution to forbid it (his idea of insurance). Just a few weeks ago I heard that a pastor friend of mine from my past was arrested for engaging in a (consensual) bj.

As for questions for you: You mentioned you and your partner's conversations about a civil union and you also mentioned the word "cruisey". Would you like to expand on that? I assume you are in an "open relationship". What limits have you and your partner defined?

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I don't think I am going to do anything. I looked around for a costume but couldn't find anything (sometimes I dress up for work) but this year I am sort of out of it. So will probably come home and watch a scary movie or something to get in the spirit. My partner Chris and I have to get up so early for work in the morning, there is no staying up late!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger cb said...

Christchurch, huh? Got a good rugby team there?

I'm quite fond of the AllBlacks-- especially Dan Carter. Woof!!

I just may have to post another NZ pic or two now.

cb

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Doug said...

it also depends if when i ask him he says yes!

What, he wouldn't ask you? ;)

As for Hallowe'en, no plans for us. We tend to stay home on "amateur nights" to avoid the risk of being taken out by a drunk driver or something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home