kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

It's been a very quiet halloween night here. I havent seen any trick or treaters around and none have called at our door. I guess the idea hasnt caught on over here yet.

I went for a walk today and tried to clear my head before my exam tomorrow. It's a full on week as i also have my last exam on Saturday.

Now, just responding to some of your questions. First Lemuel, I meant when i said cruisey that we were relaxed lol but i kind of understand the misinterpretation. And Doug, that's a good comment of yours. I will have to ask my partner to ask me.

kev.in.real.time

6 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Cool! Sorry that my wires were crossed. I'm glad to be set straight, in a manner of speaking.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Dear Kevin! I wish you a quite successful exam! Just relax before and focus during! :-)

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Happy Halloween!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Good luck with your exams!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Good luck!! And happy Halloween!

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring here too, it didn't help that it was -9ou tside and snowing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home