kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blonde or Brunette?

I have had my exam today. I just wrote wrote wrote, i only hope i wrote the right stuff. I am now busy studying for my last exam on Saturday so i dont feel like time is my own.

I was thinking today, Which do i prefer, Blondes or Brunettes? Now we all know that it's not their hair colour or their body or wealth that matters when we see someone that's attractive, its their personality right!.......wrong. I was thinking, when you are checking out a guy (or girl) is their a particular hair colour that us boys are attracted to. I seem to like the two extremes i think, either extremely dark hair or extremely blond. On my way home from my exam i tried out the theory looking at all the men as were walking home and i think ifell into the brunette category but there were definitely some hot blonds.

Come on guys, lets start a poll, What do you prefer, blonds or brunettes?

I have to go to work now. Im on the nightshift and i think i just want to go to bed instead of work.

kev.in.real.time

9 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

If hair color is the ONLY criteria, then I'm a "blonde" man.

But before I decide on him can I check to make sure that he's not a "bottle blonde"? Up close and personal? ***EG***

BTW: My deck faces almost directly east and toward a small mountain. We frequently get very beautiful sunrises. ...and unfortunately I've been up to see FAR too many of them! hehe.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger RIC said...

I have to admit I'm a «blonde» man as well, if that happens to be the only criteria, but... a black-haired guy with blue or green eyes just turns my criteria into garbage... I just couldn't resist...
I wish I could learn more about NZ, your island, your town... I just realised how amazingly little I know... Would you help me? Thanks a lot!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

I think I tend to lean toward the brunettes ... rugged, hairy chested brunettes.

LICK

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Oh, good lord, no, it is totally physical appearance that matters. Not to say that personality doesn't, but for seriously...

I don't honestly care about the hair color that much. As long as it looks good with their skin tone and style, I'll like it. Bonus points if the eyes are blue or green.

As for Halloween...I didn't dress up, except in my costume for the show when I had rehearsal all night. :P

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

I'm with Six... Give me a manly brunette, with a chest to match!

It may be partially that I am blond (and not the bottled kind) and they say opposites attract!!

Tom

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger cb said...

Brunettes definitely. I have a thing for the swarthy mediterranean guys, or middle eastern men, or gosh... guys who look like Christopher Reeves in Superman.

Of course I am VERY partial to shaved heads too-- as long as they have a dark 'devil goatee' to go with it. Yum!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger David said...

You can't beat dark hair on a white pillow if you ask me !

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Doug said...

If we're looking at hair alone, blondes distract me more often than brunetts.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger DEREK said...

brunette's, or shaved heads, I did once date a blonde, back when I was a lifeguard in my teenager years, we were both bleached blonds

 

Post a Comment

<< Home