kev.in.real.time

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The result

Well gentlemen, it seems that in the poll yesterday the current leader of which is best-blonds or brunettes is the brunettes. If you havent voted yet go to yesterdays posting and tell me which hair colour you prefer?

Today has been another day of revising for my final exam on Saturday. I think im nearly there but all should be well.

I've been looking around at a few blogs again. There are a few that are my favourites and you know who you are because i leave comments with the ones that i have enjoyed reading.

Fact of the day! The Princess and Prince of The Netherlands are currently here in New Zealand. Im trying to figure out their names as i didnt even know they had a prince and princess!!

Have a good day.
kev.in.real.time

4 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Major good luck on that exam Saturday!

I don't know about princes and princesses in the Netherlands, but I know that there are a lot of queens there. ;)

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it! I enjoy your blog too!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Oh Kevin, how can you go on living without knowing the names of those aristocrats?! That's quite unforgivable! (Lol!)
I've studied Dutch, know the Queen's name's Beatrix, and, as Lemuel says, there are lots of other queens in Holland... I guess that's quite enough!
Thank you for the info on NZ!
I wish you all the best for your Saturday exam!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Backatcha -
So, thin waist guy, huh? When are you going to submit to your "interrogation"? ***EG***

Seriously - Sending wishes to you again for great luck on that exam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home