kev.in.real.time

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Smoothe or hairy?

I have been looking at a couple of blogs lately as well as looking at some pictures of some topless male models. It seems that hairy men seem to be becoming more and more popular.

I was trying to think what I prefer. I think that i fall at the two extremes either naturally hairless or very hairy!

I will say though i'm not into shaved chests, legs or backs. There is nothing worse than cuddling up to a guy and feeling that he is shooting needles into your skin and scratching your skin. Either wax or dont shave at all.

What does everyone else prefer? SMOOTHE OR HAIRY?
kev.in.real.time

9 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Hands down (pun intended): hairy!

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like them trimmed... where the hair is just long enough not to be prick-ly... yumm yumm...

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Too late for changes in this area, I suppose: I've always preferred them hairy. The natural way, I'd say. But I don't want to do Mr. Darwin a favour either (lol!): okay, we descend from a monkey type, but... Let's not exaggerate...

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger TCho said...

i prefer lightly hairy. Thick rugs gross me out.

oh, my crush's name is Adam. :-)

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger S said...

If it resembles the back of an animal, then it's time for a trim/shave/wax.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Doug said...

I like em' a little fuzzy. And mine is! So I am quite content.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger tim said...

I don't like them smooth. Unless, it really is natural. And let's face it... it's only natural on pre-pubescent boys... and, like, EWWWWWWWWWWW! I likes me them older. Anyway, email me if you want some suggestions on New York City. I am more than happy to oblige.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I like them how they really are. If they're hairy, I prefer they don't shave. If they're smooth, I prefer they don't paste hair to their chest (ala Austin Powers). LOL

I've never kicked a guy out of bed for their hairiness or lack thereof. I'm not about to start. ;)

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a nice smooth chest, but only if it's naturally that way. Shaving sucks - waxing is just about ok. Hairy is nice as long as you're not with a yetti!

Nice blog by the way, so much fin.


LoveJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home