kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Supermarket

Tonight me and my boyfriend went out to the new supermarket called Pak'n Save. The new store is located in the poorest area of our city and believe me there were some interesting shoppers! Saying that, i think we made an interesting sight in the supermarket for 2 reasons

Reason 1: We went through the self service checkout which is great, all accept that my bf did not scan his bottle of cafeine free diet coke (accidently) so the machine alarmed and there was a little bit of confusion but after some explaining he was allowed home with me. The trouble he gets into!!

Reason 2: My bf met a friend of his sisters in the store and they were chatting away. Now she was looking at him funny so i naturally looked at what she was looking at.......Oh my god I thought there is something dry and crusty on his face!
You see, we were feeling a little horny before going to the supermarket (as you do).....and im not going to explain the rest but all i can say is i dont know how i managed to get it on his face.

Now, i was not going to give you reason 2 as it sounds a bit pervy but i found it so funny that i just needed to share it..(no pun intended). If anyone is offended i apologise now and i will delete it.

It is my last night shift tonight and i am so pleased. Last night i managed to only yawn once or twice but from 2-5 is my worst time i think.

Keep smiling everyone.
kev.in.real.time

7 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Offended?! Heck no! You just gave me my morning chuckle. That was so funny! I'm sure the acquaintance did not know what it was, but you did. I can only imagine what you would have answered if she asked what was on the bf's face. LOL!

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, reason number 2 is so funny! I'm glad you shared it! :)

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Near the poor section of town? Hmm. If your govenments gives public assistance, then the most interesting (and dreaded) shoppers come in when all the government checks come in.

That's a real treat (All sarcasm intended).

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Thanks, Kevin, for you very kind words on my post. Many members of the Family are not so understanding of my situation. HUGS to you and yours!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Doug said...

LOL Don't delete it! It's hilarious! I love imagining how it got there. ;)

If the friend had asked, you could tell her it was "hair gel," and see if she gets it. You had to have seen the movie "There's Something About Mary" to get it.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger RIC said...

I did enjoy the reading! Offended?! By what? May I ask?
As a matter of fact I did have some good laughs. Moreover, it reminded me of something I went through myself many years ago... when I was in highschool! Can you imagine that?...

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger S said...

Didn't anyone ever tell her that staring is rude. It's up there with pointing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home