kev.in.real.time

Thursday, November 16, 2006

South Africa

Todays blog space has to be reserved for congratulating the country of South Africa on their parliaments vote to hopefully legalise gay marriage. They have been through an apartheid system where segregation created hostilities and they learnt from it. They now appear to understand that eveyone is equal. Let other countries take note of their new equality and fairness (of course i do recognise that Sth Africa does still have some inequality issues).

It is the start of a long weekend for me as tomorrow (friday) is our regional anniversary day so no work for me. Im not sure what im going to do just yet.

I think im now going to have a beer!
kev.in.real.time

5 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

I guess some cultures are better at learning their lessons that others.

Now just who could those "others" be? [He bites his tongue.]

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Doug said...

What Lemuel said.

Have a great holiday!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger HOMBRESPARAHOMBRES said...

Kevin, thanks for your visit. Hurrah for South Africa and it new freedom for all. I hope you a very good weekend. I wait for your new visits. A strong embrace.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Hope you liked your beer! I am also off on Friday, but I have to work Saturday and Sunday. No long weekend for me! But I didn't have anything to do anyway...

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger TCho said...

i've always wanted to visit S. Africa. Someday....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home