kev.in.real.time

Monday, October 23, 2006

Labour Day

Labour Day is here. It will be nice to have a four day week. The day started off sunny but now it has turned to drizzle and is cold. We are having it better than the rest of the country by the sounds of things as they are having heavier rain.

Have you seen those new cosmetic products for men that are supposed to give you a 'gradual moisturised tan'. Well yesterday I applied some on my arms and legs. Nothing seemed to happened so i applied more and then more.......Now i think i am part Indian!!!! I am going to have to lighten things out somehow.
Can anyone recommend some good gradual tanning stuff for men? Ive tried Johnsons, L'Oreal for men and Dove.

Well, im off to cook dinner....and guess what......It's going to be a curry!!!!!!!!!!
kev.in.real.time

3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Lordy...did you take on that 'orange' tint that usually stems from most those products. I think some controlled tanning at a tanning salon is better myself.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Funny how that stuff "reacts" in your system! LOL!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Was it Labor Day this weekend? I missed it. Or was that just New Zealand's Labor Day? I don't even know if that's a national or international holiday anymore. :P College is dumbing me down. :P

Hmm, I've never been able to manage a tan, natural or otherwise. I'm either pastey white or I'm orange, it's really unfair! Sorry I can't help you out with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home