kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Still just a little orange!


Ok you guys have been asking for a photo. I have ummmed and arrrrred and decided to post one. The first is me pre tan on the beach. The second is post artificial tan and i have just used my hand for this as i cant get to the beach today plus it's too cold. Thankfully the orange has reduced a lot and the photo of my hand which is on the hand on the right (compared to my partners hand on the left) doesnt look as orange in the photo as it does in real life.

Ok, now you have a photo of me. Just a normal kiwi guy.

This afternoon i have been to the supermarket. We have got those new self service checkouts and im slowly getting the hang of them. Todays problem was that i wanted to weigh my oranges that i bought but for some reason i pressed onions. I could have sworn i pressed the oranges button but no definitely onions. Anyway the hot check out boy helped me out and we eventually got it sorted. I think i will have to supposedly press onions again!

kev.in.real.time

7 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Lemuel said...

So NOW you post a pic! Had I only had it over the weekend.

...and if that is "just a normal Kiwi guy"...grrrr..... ***EG***

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Very nice. Heh.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

And shoot me an email -- I'll reply with your request.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger David said...

you have been Tango'd havent you !

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Yeah you *are* orange. That's a little scary, even. :P

No, unfortunately I am not on a break. just yet. I get a weekend off for Thanksgiving in November.

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Nah, Kevin, not at all humoring you by my comments. I mean true and blue.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger cb said...

So which beach is that-- Kaikoura??

Dying to know where you are from, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home