kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Goodnight

I do believe, following on from my post yesterday that Beckham is married to Posh Spice (the stick skinny one). Oh well, give him 10 minutes in the sak with me and he'll be converted! :p and Becks if you are reading this, give me an e-mail and i can be free anytime or anyday you like!

Less than a week before i go to New York, i cannot wait.

Ok, im off to bed as another early start in the morning to pay for my trip.

Loves you all.
kev.in.real.time

5 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Lemuel said...

The clock is ticking. We've told NYC to shape up: our bud Kevin from NZ is coming! Look sharp!

Thanks for your greetings and wishing you the best as your prep for your trip!

...and btw once you've got Beckham converted (and I don't doubt that you would succeed ;) ), would you mind sharing him a bit with the rest of us?

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger cb said...

Kev, why don't you ever send me your REAL email addy? Mine is

cwboldt@hotmail.com

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger RIC said...

Well, I thought you did know he was married, but then again there are married gays (I mean to women, of course).
Enjoy the preparation for the journey! Are your checklists ready?

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Doug said...

I just realized while you are whooping it up in New York, I will probably be in the Caribbean on a cruise ship! (I am leaving Friday the 1rst) I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink is the New Blog is the place to go for all of that celebrity stuff -- who's snogging who, who's Paris Hilton's newest BFF (Best Friend (til) Friday).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home