kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

David Beckham

Today i was at work and i found a magazine during my break and staring at me was DAVID BECKHAM. God he is HOT! I have always been a bit of a soccer fan and have watched many games and many players have got me going but he seems to pull my strings! Does anyone know if he is bi!? Soccer, now that's a game that is so sexy. Perhaps i should start to play.

I have been for a haircut today. It is my first one in over three months and it had grown just a bit too much. Now though i look super handsome again so im happy.
kev.in.real.time

5 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Ah, you've always been a handsome stud. We can tell! BTW I noticed you changed your avatar. No Kevin on the beach!

Don't know about the inclinations of said Mr. Beckham, but I agree on his hotness - and hotness of soccer players in general. I love how the web has pictures posted of soccer (and rugby) players who's preference for going commando has been documented.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger RIC said...

I've been for a haircut myself two hours ago, too! As you say, Kevin, I also feel much better now, looking better too...
As to David Beckham, I'm sorry not to be able to share your enthusiasm... Have a look at the Italian national team, and then give me your opinion... Lord, it seems as if they had been chosen one by one... Just by the way, they're World Champions... as you most surely know... (Lol!)
(Oh, just something that's been intriguing me: are you sure you're on the South Island?... I wonder...)

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I am sure you DO look super handsome! I shave my head every morning so I don't bother with a cut. Isn't David Beckham married to a Spice Girl?

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Obviously only HE knows what he is, but I'm pretty sure the rumors are that he's VERY hetero. And yes, he's married to Posh (Victoria) Spice.

(Why do I know all this -- I don't even really follow him?)

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Jason said...

He is a hottie!
Haircut? We need pics Kev!!
Hope all is well :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home