kev.in.real.time

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Update

It is now time to update my blog. For all you visitors Im sorry for not updating but im on the ball again. I see that our friends in USA have reached a population of 300 million. Congratulations to you guys.....Now when are you going to allow gay marraige? Here in NZ we are at a population of 4 million and we allow civil unions between different sex and same sex individuals. I hope that you guys get the opportunity to enjoy the rights that everyone else gets. Anyways on a lighter note, does anyone know who the 300th million person is? I have heard that its an illegal immigrant from Mexico! I will have to do a google search. Geez do i love google, you can find so much shit from there.
Anyways, have a great day.
kev.in.real.time

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

About time to came back to the blog world!!

I will look for more posts!

Tom

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

From everything I've ready you live in a pretty cool country. We've got a long way to go.

Got any jobs down there for geezers? LOL! I think my biggest hurdle would be Christmas in summer.

Best wishes!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

I'm glad you liked my blog! Now I'll be reading yours too...New Zealand sounds like a fascinating country!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home