kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Excited

I cannot believe that we are nearly half way through November already. I have been working hard in preparation for my holiday in Canada. I leave on Friday. I have been neglecting my blogging for a while but i hope to get back on track and get back to reading your blogs soon.

As for the trip. I have my e-ticket, my passport and my travel insurance ready. I just have to collect my Canadian dollars. I am also going to take a trip into USA to Seattle and that's all booked as well.

I think summer has arrived here but i dont want to get too used to it at the moment as i know that Canada is in it's autumn.......Im starting to get excited..........

Just two more days of long hours at work.

8 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe and enjoyable trip

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Hey Kev.

I have several friends in Canada, and they all claim its freezing right now. I often get random text messages with 'its soo cold today', better go prepared with loads wooly jumpers and an overcoat. Plus its probably quite warm in NZ too, which is gonna make it worse.

Have a safe flight dude. And most importantly have fun :o)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Have a great trip! I'm jealous. Can I hide away in your luggage?

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger David said...

It'll be orth all those long hours, have a great time.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger patrick said...

No new york city? What? I'm so sad!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger CondoBlogger said...

Have fun!!! You will love Seattle.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Monty said...

I can't believe you're going on holidays again! You're sooooo lucky! Have a fab time with our Canadian counterparts! :-)

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Here's to hoping your Canadian trip went well. I'm jealous! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home