kev.in.real.time

Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas Eve

It's christmas Eve here in New Zealand.

I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. It's 8.30pm here and im just about to head out to the city to open air carols. It's a nice warm night of about 20c and still sunny. The movie 'Love Actually' is just starting on TV. I'll have to go before i get caught up in the movie.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

PS. Starbucks is open through the concert so i might migrate there and i will also hear the carols from there.

11 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Kev!

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kev! I'm celebrating with lots of friends, family and foo, Hope you are too!

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops missed out d =)

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger tim said...

Happy Christmas to you, Kev. Wishing you all the best for the year to come.

On a side note, my X'mas was just right. Lunch and dinner with old friends and new friends who all got along.

Could not have asked for more.

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kev!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger cb said...

I hope you had a Happy Christmas, and that your new year started with a bang.

Say hi to Dan Carter for me.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Here's hoping you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's.

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger patrick said...

Hope You had a great holiday and a happy new year Kev! xo

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Kev! I miss hearing from you. :)

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I think I'm a touch too late to wish you a merry xmas.. but I can hope you had a good one.

Best wishes for 2008.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Hope your holidays were fantastic!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home