kev.in.real.time

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back from London

I returned from London late on Thursday. I have had an awesome time. The weather was amazingly mild and the sun was shining. I saw the sites and met up with two amazing bloggers. I got lots of shopping done and even got to visit France even if it was just for the day.

I am now trying to recover from jetlag. My body doesnt know what time it is on at the moment. I was awake for all the flight home as i can NEVER sleep on aeroplanes. Thankfully i have the weekend to recover and also Monday which is a public holiday here. It's back to work for me on Tuesday though.

I will have to blog more later as im so tired now and desperately trying to stay up until 9.30pm (It's 8.35pm now!)

I will give the answers to the quiz i left you tomorrow.

Hugs to all.

5 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Nils said...

I adore London! it was a good trip?

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Welcome back!

 
At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to read that you trip was safe and good. Look forward to reading more about it once you adjust and catch up

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Kevin!
I'm glad you had an amazing time. I'm back from FL as well. But I have to go back to work tomorrow!

Cheers!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger tim said...

Welcome back, weary world traveler. Hope it was tons of fun. You and your shopping. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home