kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cooking

Now im going to be honest......I am NOT a good cook.

Today i decided to cook myself some spagetti bolognese. It is the first time ever that i have made it. Im usually the kind of guy that buys take-outs or cooks very basic things at home. I made it at lunch time and then took the rest to work to eat.

I have to admit it wasnt too bad. I perhaps needed to add a bit of parmesan cheese to strengthen the taste but i must admit that i am proud of myself. I left some for my partner and he complimented me on my new found skill. He also gave me a gentle and subtle hint of how to improve it. I dont take criticism well so he done well not to get a black eye but i will try to make it again tomorrow and fine tune my culinary skills. It it still isnt perfect then we will know because my partner will have TWO black eyes.........oh i must have Irish blood in me!!

5 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger RIC said...

So the «boy» has bad temper, huh?
I'll give you the proper answer at mine's, as far as foreign languages are concerned... Let's just wait and see whether or not I get a black eye too! Lol!
Spagetti bolognese?! Such an easy thing to cook! Please!... Lol!

 
At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch it, Kev, or you'll be banished to the seventh level of hell with me!!

FYI, cheese of any kind covers a multitude of (cooking) sins in my book. Dust my food with cheese and I'll follow you anywhere. :)

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger kosmo said...

hope u don't mind, but i added your blog url to my list.

www.kosmokrator.net

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo, our boy can cook! :) For me, I would add lots of garlic and parmesan, too! I love a garlicky pasta. But maybe your partner wouldn't want to kiss you after the meal. Hehe.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

I love cooking and baking. It relaxes me most times.

Congrats on the spaghetti! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home