kev.in.real.time

Thursday, September 20, 2007

An apology

First off, sorry for not blogging too much in the last two weeks. Work has been so busy and my computer so very very slow. My ancient computer has really got slow lately and i cannot help but think that a bug has violated it. I have all the bug protection i think i need but i cannot help wondering! Anyways, i think i'm back on the ball now so you will be hearing more from me for now on....

....i promised you some good news....i am taking a holiday and i am going to........ENGLAND. I found a reasonable airfare on the net for a flight to London and i leave New Zealand on 1st October. I will be there for 2 weeks before i return to New Zealand. I want to go and visit France as well. I cannot believe that it will be in 2 weeks time that i will be leaving to go. For a start i feel like i need a holiday because of the busyness at work. It will be a gruelling 28 hour flight to the other side of the world but im sure it will be worth it.

Incidentally the Rugby World Cup is going on in France and although i dont have tickets to a game it will be good just to soak up the atmosphere and say to myself that i am in the world cup host nation....on that score GO ALL BLACKS!

Has anyone been watching the rugby World cup? I see USA is in it and also Portugal. Im not sure who is going to win but it is fun.

13 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger Steve said...

OH MY! Have fun in England!

 
At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Brechi said...

Go All Blacks!!

I want an AB jersey :)

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Ooooh, that will be an exciting trip!!

Sadly, I did not rest on my trip to RI, there was far too much going on!

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger CondoBlogger said...

28 hours? Really? Wow. You almost HAVE to spend two weeks there to make it worth your while!

I love England. London in particular. Such a great city. Have fun!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

No need to apologize for not blogging. OFten times life can get in the way of blogging. ;)

Congrats on your upcoming holiday to England. Have a safe trip.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger RIC said...

Great news indeed! I wish you a wonderful time in England and France!
Keep us posted about your trip plans!
:-)

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've been watching the rugby when I can. I get home from work and try to keep updated as best I can to see South Africa's progress. I also see Canada is in the World Cup..mmm... Enjoy the holiday and chat soon via blogging. Cheers. M

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger David said...

Wow, so let me know your travel plans, maybe we can hook up for a beer. I am routing for Wales though lol

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? no love for "the States, eh? hehe. anyways, enjoy your trip.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Monty said...

Kev, we'll be in England at the same time - we should meet up!!! Email me (under my Profile on my blog).

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger David said...

Hi Kev, drop me an email and we can arrange something for when youre over in the UK, My email address is in my profile.
Cheers David

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger cb said...

The All Blacks are MY team! Go Dan Carter!!!

Have fun in London! I hope the weather is cooperative!

Oh, and Just so you know- I have Queenstown, NZ weather programmed in my iPhone to look at daily. I know it isn't Christchurch, but I actually WENT to Queenstown....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home