kev.in.real.time

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Packing

Just two more days until i head off to England. I should really start to pack!

I have been inspired from Donnie's blog to create a few questions about New Zealand to test what people know about us. Donnie posted about the new US Citizenship questions. I admit i didnt do too well!!!

So here are a few questions about New Zealand to see if you should become a New Zealand citizenship.

1. New Zealand is situated in......
A. South Atlantic Ocean
B. South Pacific Ocean
C. Adriatic Sea

2. New Zealands flag has a symbol in its top left hand corner. What is it?
A. The Kiwi
B. Southern Cross Stars
C. British Union Jack

3. New Zealand's system of government is called
A. Parliamentary system
B. Presidential System
C. Monarchist System

4. The head of state is
A. The Prime Minister
B. The Governor General
C. The Queen

5. How many seats form the NZ House of Representatives
A. 100
B. 120
C. 210

6. The NZ currency is called
A. The Kiwi
B. The Pound
C. The Dollar

7. The national sport of New Zealand is rugby. The national team is called
A. The Tall Blacks
B. The Black Ferns
C. The All Blacks

8. The original inhabitants of New Zealand are called
A. Samoans
B. Pacific Islanders
C. Maoris

9. New Zealand has a total population of (As of 2007)
A. 4 Million
B. 12 Million
C. 28 Million

10. The largest city in New Zealand is
A. Christchurch
B. Wellington
C. Auckland

11. The national symbol of new Zealand is
A. The Kiwi
B. The Kangaroo
C. The Lion

12. The furthest international city from New Zealand is
A. New York
B. London
C. Moscow

Good luck and let me know your answers. No looking at Wikipaedia!!

24 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise I didn't look (at wikipaedia), but when I saw the title of your post, I was curious to look at what you're packing. oh. you didn't mean THAT. :) Anyhoo...

These are my guesses, I mean, answers:
1.c
2.c
3.a
4.c
5.a (pure guess)
6.c
7.c ('nuther pure guess)
8.c
9.b (guess again)
10.c (and again)
11.c (once more)
12.b

So there. I've shown my ignorance.

Have a great trip to foggy town!

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. Aw too bad I could't look wikipedia. Okay, let me guess:

1. B
2. B
3. A
4. A
5. B
6. C
7. C
8. C
9. B
10. B
11. A
12. A

Btw, the dead sea stuff works or at least I think it works! I tagged you for a meme also. Bon Voyage 'mate! Hehe.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Wow! Have a great time!

These are my speculations:

1. B
2. C
3. B
4. A
5. A
6. C
7. C
8. A
9. A
10. B
11. C
12. B

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Awww....thanks for the mention, Kevin. *big hug* Have a safe and happy trip to England.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

I am not going to try & guess my way through them..lol I could ask my sister when she gets back form NZ tomorrow...:P

Wow mister I cannot believe you are jetting off again...Your a real globe trotter at the moment huh...Always on the GO GO GO...I hope you have a wonderful time over there and truly ENJOY yourself..Wanna hear all about it...be safe, have fun & big hugs...
xoxox

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Apteryx said...

Have a safe trip. We'll have to have a look at your photos over a beer when you get back. Cheers!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger RIC said...

Have a safe flight, dear Kevin, and enjoy your satying in Europe!
I want to know all about it later!
And here are my answers (no Wikipedia, cross my heart!):

1.b
2.c
3.a
4.c
5.b ?
6.c
7.c
8.c
9.a
10.b ?
11.a
12.b

I only hope I didn't too badly...
:-)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger danny/ink2metal said...

hey kev,

i'm really interested to see how well i do.

1. b
2. a
3. a
4. a
5. a
6. b
7. c
8. c
9. b
10. c
11. a
12. a

have a safe flight and enjoy your trip.

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a fun trip, kev! dont forget to share pics! :)

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Monty said...

OK, here goes...
1.b
2.c
3.a
4.c
5.b
6.c
7.c
8.c
9.a
10.c
11.a
12.c

See you in London Kev! Wahoooo!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger cb said...

b,c,a,a,c,a,c,c,a,c,a,b are my answers, but I think I shit the bed on this quiz.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have a guess (and I didn't look at Wikipaedia):
1. b
2. c
3. c
4. a
5. no idea
6. c
7. c
8. c
9. b (guessing here)
10. c
11. a
12. a

Do I make it. Can we come live in NZ, lol?

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

QtjMTi Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TmxGvL Nice Article.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magnific!

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all!

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job!

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jRRobZ Wonderful blog.

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home