kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I've had a quiet day today. I had a walk down to the mall to get one or two groceries and then came back home again. I work overnight tonight so i took the chance to have a fairly quiet day. Yesterday i went for a long walk feeling like a bit of exercise. The sun was shining so i thought i would make the most of it. I got about 40 minutes into my walk when the clouds opened and it started hosing it down. I always make a habit of checking the sky for clouds before i leave home on my walk and i swear the sky was clear and the birds singing....anyway to cut the story short i arrived home looking like a drowned rat!

ok, im off to work AND im tired before i start, man it's going to be a long night.

4 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up here in the boonedocks we might say that the rain soaking you was okay because it was the first of the month and time for a bath anyway. LOL!

I hope your shift goes well and that the tiredness eases.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yea, we were planning on going to the sign of the takahe yesterday afternoon. the morning weather was promising, but came afternoon it wasn't pretty. we ended up in the coffee house in town instead.
geez, what kinda work do u do? well have a good night!

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

I hope the shift at work isn't too tiring. I'd gladly bring you either a Red Bull or a double espresso if I were close. :)

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Kevin looking like a drowned rat... I don't think so! Lol!
Hope you've had a quiet night!
Hugs! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home