kev.in.real.time

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Slightly Darker

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. Tonight I am watching Trading Spouses-The American version. It is so funny to watch but again so tragic. I find it so hard to believe that some families can be so disfunctional yet believe wholeheartedly that they are functional. I agree that no one is perfect but some are so far from perfect that they are off the scale!

The nights are starting to get slightly darker now. I have noticed it tonight. It is now getting dark at 9pm so it is suggesting that Autumn is just around the corner. In a months time the clocks will go back.

10 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Autumn a good time in NZ?

We are getting lighter here, of course.

We got the storm, btw, but not the brunt of it.

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

I would love to visit NZ and experience the seasons turned upside down.

Our time change starts earlier this year...our government at work.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger cb said...

I got a pair of 'Sexy Bastard' undies for valentines day. Red, of course.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Rian said...

I can't wait to have spring again. I miss my long daily walks and green trees. Enjoy your summer as long as it lasts!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

I noticed the same thing on my walk lastnight...It usually does not get dark here until 7:30, but the sky light died off before 7...I love Autmun & Winter, my fave seasons...xxx

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Happy VD a little late! Kisses!

Mwah
K

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Doug said...

Funny. As you go into autumn, we are heading for spring. You can come up for a visit and get some sunshine!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

And spring is exploding everywhere here and days getting longer!!!! Sorry 'bout that Chap!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Yup, it's getting to be spring here. You can't tell for all of the snow that is still EVERYWHERE (and WOW they do NOT know how to plow in Pennsylvania!) but it winter is ending which is exciting!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Kevin, don't watch that garbage on TV. It will turn your brain to mush. There--that's my paternal advice for the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home