kev.in.real.time

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday

The concert in the park last night was great but the wind changed direction from a warm wind to a cooler wind but it was still good. The fireworks display was awesome and it done the city proud.

I have been checking out my New York map today looking at and confirming where things are in the city. It looks like it is going to be cold but it is all ok.

Im working overnight again tonight. It is only the one shift so i think i can cope but i am going to bed for an hour now to psyche myself up!

Loves you all.
kev.in.real.time

4 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger Lemuel said...

Super that the concert and fireworks were great despite the change in wind. I hope you rested well and that your shift was easy.

Right now in PA (~2 hrs west of NYC) we are having cold nights [<0 C] but it is warming up during days [~10 C]. The last forecast I saw it looked like rain and cooler by the end of this week.

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger RIC said...

«To psyche oneself up»: what a delicious verb! What does it mean exactly? I understand it, generally speaking, but I'd like a possible synonym, okay? Está bem?
Enjoy your Sunday!
(About NY: though it's cild now, I believe you shouldn't miss that boat trip around Manhattan. It doesn't take long, and you get wonderful angles of the city skyline!... I did enjoy it very much!)

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Minge said...

You're off to NYC, then?

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Doug said...

New York may be cold, but I imagine it is all decked out for the holidays. You better pack some disposable clothing so you can ditch them in the hotel and fill your suitcase up with goodies. Are you going to do any holiday shopping? I am hoping to find my Mom or Sister something in French St. Maarten. I love to shop!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home