kev.in.real.time

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Weekend 2

Now i dont know what has happened to my previous post! I posted it earlier today but it hasnt appeared. Oops i hope it hasnt appeared on someones comments page.

Well today has been a great weekend weatherwise. Spring has definitely arrived here in New Zealand. We had sushi for lunch today before heading off towards Borders. I love the assortment of gay magazines there and the other books also get a bit of a look-in eventually. I hope that they open a cafe in Borders here like they do elsewhere but nothing has arose yet.

Has anyone seen buttboys blog page. It's great. I suggest you take a look. Great pics.
kev.in.real.time

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

Kevin:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment... Now you have me jealous:

1. Spring is on the way there?
(Fall is on the way here)

2. The daffodils are blooming?
(the leaves are beginning to turn here)

3. No G.W. Bush there?
(a whole damned family of Bushes here)

Keep up your posts, I'll keep visiting...

Here's to ya mate (do they say mate in New Zealand?)

Tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home