kev.in.real.time

Saturday, July 07, 2007


This week i am going to dedicate my posts to some ordinary good looking people from around the world. I guess i kind of started off yesterday with our first representative from Spain. A few people agreed with my choice of Enrique. His looks and charms stirs our feelings. At the end of the week, our good looking guys will be voted on to see who is the ultimate hottie.


HOTTIE 2: New Zealand's Daniel Carter


Todays hot guy is going to represent New Zealand. He is our very own 'All Black' rugby player Daniel Carter. He has recently opened his own clothing store here in New Zealand and he has been recruited as a model for the Jockey underwear brand. That smile of his could melt ice! Look, stare and admire. The beauty is I can go into his shop which is just 3 blocks away and take a look at him and talk to him in person.

6 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Very nice! I knew we were missing something here by not promoting rugby.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Am I supposed to be jealous about that last sentence of yours?... Maybe I am, maybe I am...
And a rugby player always triggers my imagination... Lol!
Great home promotion!
Congrats. dear Kevin! :-)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Hubba Hubba! That Daniel Carter is a little bit of "alright". :D

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is YUM!!!!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger cb said...

AND he has an ass that could cure hunger!

But Kev-kev... you KNOW that I have already called 'dibs' on him.

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whereabouts in Christchurch is his store?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home