kev.in.real.time

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A cold day

Today i took the opportunity do get some exercise and decided to do my 7km walk around the city to keep me fit. It was however a cold wintry day even though the sun was shining. I stopped halfway through my walk and went into Starbucks for my compulsory latte. I read the paper and caught up with some news which was mainly about the NZ dollar dropping 10% against the US dollar in under a week and how the economy is slowing. Hardly exciting really.

Tonight i went to the Chinese takeaway for a chicken curry with rice. Lots of vege's, tasty. Tonight it's going to be an early night as i have to be at work by 6am tomorrow!!

Oh and i guess i had better give my suggestion for yesterdays ending to the sentence. My answer is........

........and pulled out two cherries and a gherkin!

8 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think you should be soon heading into spring and much more pleasant weather for that walk.

How pleasant that sounds! Your walk with a stop for a latte and paper.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger patrick said...

stay warm! a gherkin?

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....cherries & gherkin

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Well, if that tiny thing I pulled out were REALLY something, we would say around here «I pulled out two tomatoes and a thick carrot (or a LARGE cucumber)»... Lol!!!
Abraço! :-)

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow you have to be at work by 6:00 AM? that's too bad! you definitely need your caffeine fix.

I'm glad you're keeping yourself fit. I haven't been doing any exercising lately but I'm going to tryout for volleyball league next month.

Keep yourself warm Kevin!

xoxo,
Mike

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger tim said...

I love taking long walks... hope all is well with you. Cherries and gherkins... funny.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Franciscus van Munster said...

hey there, how come i never heard of you when i lived in christchurch?
nice blog :-)

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

LOL....I loved your answer to the Clooney sentence.

A long walk, Starbucks, and the paper....sounds heavenly! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home