kev.in.real.time

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Madonna v Oprah

I was sitting in class today day-dreaming when i suddenly had a shocking thought come into my mind. For $100, would i rather sleep with Madonna or Oprah?

I thought about it for a while and thought that I couldnt sleep with either of them for $100 but i might give it a go with Oprah for $500,000.

Madonna is a bit more of a challenge. I might be able to do it for $1m but that still would not involve me performing anything oral on her!

Now guys, name your prices and which one would you rather have a bit of nookie with?

(I know guys, it's sick but i was totally bored in class. Im sure im going to need therapy for these thoughts!)

14 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither, for any price.

But can I have my pick of some of the guys in some of Madonna's videos?

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would say Madonna...and i would do it for free if her hubby was involved...

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

I couldn't do either for any price. On the other hand, I'd gladly pay to do Jake Gyllenhaal or Mark Wahlberg. :D

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger David said...

Id pay Madonna for a bit of it !

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger CondoBlogger said...

I'd do either for $100. Then I'd call the National Enquirer and turn that hundie into a lot more!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger cb said...

I would TOTALLY do oprah! But only in the stink tube and only on a desk at her new South African school...

(in front of the kids)

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I second Kelly's answer!
Hell, I would do Madonna for free by herself as well. It's frickin MADONNA!

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I am not even entering into this conversation! You all are goofy!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Jack said...

I'd do Madonna, She is kinda boyish looking, and I'm sure she have boys from the videos watching...

Oprah, has too many bumps and curves for me... But I'd do Halle Berry

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, what class were you in to be this bored? How about if I pay you for me to watch?

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Doug said...

For about $10k I'd do either, I suppose. I'm easy that way.

For $1 million, I think I'd do just about anyone. I'm sleazy that way.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

Madonna grosses me out to the max (Miss Shell Pest Strip) so it would have to be The big "O". She is into gay men anyway and prefest diving for buried treasure in Gayle King.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger T-Bird said...

Oh Donnie cheated and said Jake Gyllenhaal -- I'll second that emotion.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Wayne said...

Ewwwww! Are these other commenters gay or what?
I could never do it with either of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home