kev.in.real.time

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A day at work

Today has been one of those days at work where you cannot do ANYTHING right! The boss is in a bad mood and whenever she walks into the office you miraculously have the only three coffees in your hand that you have just had the opportunity to slurp down. I have been working flat out and with the only spare two minutes i had in my work schedule i hurried to make a coffee and took a sip and the boss walks in and gives me a disapproving look. This happened three times today. She now thinks im a lazy employee!

Other things have gone wrong today including getting work done too early.....yes i mean early. Most people get reprimanded for getting work done late.......not me....being reprimanded for work completed too early!
It's a crazy world i tell you.

Looking on the good side, tomorrow can only be better........cant it?!

5 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you don't work with me?! LOL! Management seems just a crazy there as here. What's wrong with coffee while you work? ...And as for getting things done ahead of schedule, I can only shake my head.

Wishing you a MUCH better day tomorrow!!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Doug said...

I hate days like that. I sincerely hope tomorrow is brighter.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

Yes, I know those days well. It's like the cosmos is conspiring against you.

Here's hoping that things get better. :)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

I hope your going home to knock back a few drinks & forget about the days events...*winks*
P.s You have been chosen for a Thinking Blogger Award!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev, we've all had "one of those days". It happens once in a while for no apparent reason. I guess it gives us something to moan about...haha.
Akl is rather warm- almost tropical if you were here! Tho still not very gay yet...haha. I guess I have to get out more! Take care, Jeremy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home