kev.in.real.time

Monday, July 23, 2007

The winner is....

And the winner is............CANADA! You voted in your millions!

Everyone seems to have liked Alex Despartie......and i dont blame you. He has that look as we can only describe as HOT.

The choice was popular. With my uncomplicated statistical analysis, these were the final results.


Canada(Alex)..........17pts
USA(Nate)..............11pts
UK..........................8pts
New Zealand(Dan)..7pts
Spain(Enrique).......4pts
Norway(Anders)....3pts
France...................2pts
Portugal(Ronaldo)..2pts

Nate Berkus of USA is a total hottie too. Im not too sure how well known he is over in America but he sure gets the thumbs up. He has a contagious smile which always goes well for a man. I understand he is a kitchen designer and has also designed a range of bedsheets! I would love to buy those and that way i can say that i have slept in Nates sheets........

Over and out.

8 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah. The real winner is...
kev.in.real.time!

:)

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger tim said...

Oooooohhhhh... Alex. Not so well known in the US. Nate owes his fame to Oprah. Although, I have issues with him but that is for another post. And yes lemuel, kev.in.real.time is the winner. Off to go make fun of the bag. ;)

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger RIC said...

Great victory for Canada, no doubt, and for you too, dear Kevin!
As to Nate Berkus, he gets the... thumbs up?! Are you sure that was the word you intended to write? I don't think so... Lol!
Have a great week!
Um abraço! :-)

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Doug said...

Alex sleeping Nate's sheets...there's a fantasy.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Sh@ney said...

Damn I missed all the fun...But Aussie wasn't in it so I wouldn't have been able to support my homeland...lol

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Grahamburger said...

Ohhh, I missed it! :( Oh well, I'll get my vote in for your next vote!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Donnie said...

I missed the vote too, but I concur with the results. Alex is a real hottie!

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ok, am i too late to vote? hehe. i was surprised to see Ronaldo in the bottom. or maybe he prefers that position anyway!
newbie here. cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home