kev.in.real.time

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Blog Day ONE

Hello to all.

First thanks for reading my blog. As i said earlier I am really new to this so i hope i will get things right. I aim to give you all an insight to my boring daily life hoping that someone will find it interesting.

Now the times are wrong on this blog as it is now Saturday Night here in New Zealand and Friday in America.

My boyfriend has been eagerly putting on a neocounter on this site for me. It tells me who has visited the site and from where. It should be interesting seeing where you are all from. The neocounter was free so i just had to get it!

I will be getting some pics put on here soon so keep a look out.

I have been to work for two hours this morning. Yes i do work some weekends but very rarely. Im a shiftworker so my body clock gets a bit screwed up sometimes but as least i miss the rush hour traffic.

Tonight im going to watch the DVD 'The Worlds Fastest Indian'. It's a good New Zealand based movie with the actor Anthony Hopkins trying to do a kiwi accent that he just doesnt quite pull off! Anyways i will let you know what i think if it later. Anyone seen it? Tell me what you think.

It is supposed to be a cold weekend here but so far we are missing it. I hate winter. I just cant wait for the better weather in November.

Ok, im off to the DVD shop to hire the DVD.
:)

4 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From my point of view New Zealand is end of the world, and I belive that you rarely hear about Bosnia. (now, when our last war is over!) Neocounter will help you to realize that Bosnia and Herzegovina are not islands somewhere in Carribic sea :). Anyhow, it is intresting to know how people in their ordinary lives on different sides of world have the same or at least similar problems. regards!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Thanks dzi.
It's always great to hear from someone in Bosnia.
I remember the problems with the war being reported on TV and i know that things have now improved.

Both New Zealand and Bosnia are small countries but i believe we are quite similar.

Regards to you and visit my blog again soon.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger AZZAI. COM said...

Hi! Greeting from Malaysia. Visit my site please. I love news friends. I am glad to see you there.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger kevin said...

Thanks for your comments and greetings to you in Malasia. I will look at your website now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home